Friday, July 3, 2009

Fiddler on... MY BED!

I wake up this morning and what do I see? My creeper of a husband peeping at me!I shriek, close my eyes real tight, and what do I know? Fire flies from his fingertips as he rosins up his bow.
I shriek again. Where am I? Georgia? Then much to my relief, he strums a soothing melody and sings me back to sleep.I will never be bored married to this one. He is such a fun roommate. But I am having second thoughts about having gotten him that violin...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny! This is so you guys... guess what I made for dinner last night? Pecan crusted salom Rivka style. It was SO good! You would have been proud of me. Dr. says I need more protien... salmon here we come!

Allens, Inc. said...

Ahhh! Creeper is right. I wish I had a fiddle though, I'd do the same thing to Michael!
P.S. When's my blog post coming on?
P.P.S. When's you coming to town?

Noelle said...

I didn't know he played the fiddle :) How fun, We miss you guys.

Chace & Rivka said...

Well, I wouldn't really say he plays the fiddle... more like he drags the bow across the strings and "makes an evil hiss!" When we're rich, he's going to take lessons. For now, he just tortures anyone in earshot with is attempts!