Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lonely

I've decided I'm not a fan of Chace traveling.

I dropped him off at the airport for his first business trip at 5 am yesterday morning. And while I do enjoy stretching out diagonally across the bed unrestricted, I am dearly missing my roomie. Especially since there are all manner of creaks and squeaks in the night. But the creepiest happening so far was last night when, at about midnight, I was dozing on the couch and was awakened by a loud noise. It sounded like the blender. IT WAS THE BLENDER! How it turned on by itself, I will never know. What I do know is that I am very anxious for the return of my body guard tomorrow night!

10 comments:

Allens, Inc. said...

I know what you mean! My toilet gets flushed at odd hours each night too! Ghosts? Creeporama!

P.S. Remember: Every why has a wherefore.

Noelle said...

Oh man, that is creepy! The blender just turned itself on without your permission? I have an idea, next business trip...you come down here and play with me :)

Melissa said...

Macey just saw your picture and said Weeka! Ooohhh Weeka SAD! Isn't that cute... she wants you to be happy! Silly blender, I'm glad you hand wasn't in it. My apts. are almost full! Isn't that excited. I might have 2 full weeks of quiet before those stinky boys start moving in! Holla. I like you.

Bjorn to Rok said...

You need Grace to keep you company don't you!! She would love it! We miss you Kiki.

Kara Kaufman said...

It is lonely without that snuggle bunny huh?! I agree. Thanks for your comment. I had no idea I had a stocker but I am glad it's you.:) By the way, you guys are as cute as ever!!

Annalea said...

Woah. I say get rid of the blender . . . it's got a short, and you don't want to burn your house down!

And I hear you on the creaks and squeaks . . . I hate it when Vern's gone.

Hang in there!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, so scary! I HATE when Bryan is gone. I hope Chace doesn't have to travel too much :(

We miss you all so much around here!

Lisa said...

Just thought you should know I am LOVING your music choices. Mama Cass. Classic. I'm sorry about Chace traveling! That is hard!

Lisa said...

Wow. Still listening. Puccini? Cake? I think we are music twins.

Chace & Rivka said...

It's a supreme compliment to be likened to you in any way, Lisa! Glad you're enjoying the tunes. You're the best!