This Monday will mark Chace’s fourth week as a Dow employee! So far he’s made quite a name for himself. Interestingly enough, that name happens to be Peaches! Apparently after the confusion last summer among the secretaries regarding Chace’s name (“Is it Paul? Or is itChace?” It’s actually Paul Chace), it was determined that he would be known on the Dow books as “P. Chace.” Now say that three times fast. “P. Chace… P. Ches… Peaches… PEACHES!” That’s what the secretaries call him. Now add to that his great… shall we say resourcefulness in accumulating “supplies” for his office, and his reputation among his coworkers for cleaning up after company lunches and bringing home doggie bags for his adoring wife. Now we have Peaches the Pirate! What a way to begin your career!
Here’s his first day of work, just outside the security gate, with his buddy Scott. My, my! Don’t they look professional!
2 comments:
THank you for blogging... it makes me feel closer to you. Peaches is fitting. Would you mind if we started calling him that too? "Hey Peaches..." It sounds nice. Can you come to Macey's birthday party? I haven't planned one but if you guys can come I will. I'll even make you homemade icecream. Just a though!
I love that you already have your NJ house picked out :) So are you working up there or just Chace? If you're not working, you should totally come down and visit...only 3 hrs drive!
Post a Comment