I, for one, am not entirely convinced it's even a human child you're working on in there. I'm thinking it might be a seahorse or something equally as small.
Sincerely, The Girl Who's Only About Five Weeks Ahead of You But Whose Belly Circumference Surely Quadruples Yours Right Now
P.S. I'm sure it will be an adorable seahorse, though.
8 comments:
I say girl!
I, for one, am not entirely convinced it's even a human child you're working on in there. I'm thinking it might be a seahorse or something equally as small.
Sincerely,
The Girl Who's Only About Five Weeks Ahead of You But Whose Belly Circumference Surely Quadruples Yours Right Now
P.S. I'm sure it will be an adorable seahorse, though.
I am sure Matilda would love a little sister to play with but I would love a little boy for cousin Caleb to play with.... so boy it shall be.
Never doubt the Chinese! That's what I always say.
I'm guessing boy for the sake of betrothing our children to each other from birth . . .
I'm saying girl, because it's so much better to have brothers & sisters clustered together, imho. So happy for you guys!!!
I kinda like that seahorse idea. But I think I'll say boy. No, girl. No, boy. Either way you're going to have heaps of fun. I am so excited for you!
Boy, that way Elise can have the same kind of relationship with both your children as I had with you and Piet!
Post a Comment