Friday, June 10, 2011

The Intimidator

Chace says this photo needs some explanation, as it's rather disturbing. We call it "The Intimidator" and Matilda does it to be funny, which it really is because her eyes go just a little wonky as she lowers her head, as you can see! The problem is that now she thinks that this is what it means to "bow your head" for prayer because this is how I look when I try to show her how while looking to see if she's doing it too. She copies me and thinks it's such a great joke. Not very reverent.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Rivka, I met you yrs ago at a party Chace brought you to. I haven't talked to him in years but I just found your blog on fb and I have to tell you how cute your baby is. I have a little one that looks to be almost the same age! Anyways, haven't stayed in touch with Chace but it was fun to see your blog, looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on #2 I have a blog too but it is private so email/fb me if either of you is interested :o)

Alexis said...

have her eyes turned to blue?? Adorable!! And very intimidating...but not so reverent :)

The Hansen Family said...

I LOVE it!!! I think all little children have some sort of intimidating look they try on for size!!! No, not very reverent, but adorable!!! Carter has always been good about closing her eyes for prayer, so good in fact now Owen at 3 months old must have help foldling his arms and closing his eyes for prayer....let's hope he doesn't end up blind and bruised from his sisters "help"!!!

Annalea said...

Hey Rivka, where did you get the gorgeous photo of the Portland Temple in your sidebar? It's amazing . . . love you guys!