That is one expressive baby indeed! Love those pictures. And yes--Tilly and Chuck have a beautiful friendship ahead of them. If we can only get to Chicago one of these days...
I just want to eat her! And I will in a few short weeks... we can't even wait! I van't wait to meet this las! PS how the heeesack are you so thin? I mean you look great, but you are making me have a complex. My kid is 6 months other than yours...
3 comments:
those are some squishy arms and cheeks! she's so cute! i wish i was going to michigan next week too so i could see you!
That is one expressive baby indeed! Love those pictures. And yes--Tilly and Chuck have a beautiful friendship ahead of them. If we can only get to Chicago one of these days...
I just want to eat her! And I will in a few short weeks... we can't even wait! I van't wait to meet this las! PS how the heeesack are you so thin? I mean you look great, but you are making me have a complex. My kid is 6 months other than yours...
Post a Comment