...by napping... ...or not... ...by eating... ...swinging... ...bathing... ...dressing up... But, by golly, we can only take so much! We're ready for spring!
This is a very sweet post. Great pictures! I cannot believe how darling she looks. And precious is the only word that I can think of when I see Tilly all dressed up sitting in her chair.
Rivka, I told Chase I had your email address ... I really thought I did. Will you send it to me so I can forward Alex's letters, as I told Chase I would. Sorry I was wrong about that. Do you even have mine? toddandbarb@juno.com There, now you do. :) So happy to see you Sunday! Your baby has a lot of teeth! It makes her look very grown up! Love, Barbara
10 comments:
Rivka! Your little one is so Precious! and you look as beautiful as ever! You should post pictures more!!
This is a very sweet post. Great pictures! I cannot believe how darling she looks. And precious is the only word that I can think of when I see Tilly all dressed up sitting in her chair.
She's huge and your hair is pretty. Now why isn't it April 1st yet?
Amen. And I'm living in a desert...
But thank you for posting! Tilly is so beautiful and getting so big! Ahhhh I want to meet her.
We can't wait to see you guys! And play with TILLY!!!!
DARLING - and you, too Kiik. May I request a post on Tilly's room - including before pics please? I want to see those scallops close up!
Look at those big, beautiful eyes! Both yours and Tilly's! :)
You are so funny and Tilly is absolutely adorable!!
Love the scallops, Kik. That picture is really sweet--straight from a Wendell Berry! Your eyes are beautiful. I've always thought so.
Rivka,
I told Chase I had your email address ... I really thought I did. Will you send it to me so I can forward Alex's letters, as I told Chase I would. Sorry I was wrong about that. Do you even have mine?
toddandbarb@juno.com
There, now you do. :)
So happy to see you Sunday! Your baby has a lot of teeth! It makes her look very grown up!
Love, Barbara
Post a Comment