Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If you've been naughty this year, don't worry. You'll still get a present.

But this might be it.

4 comments:

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

What with your recent lack of posts and all, I was starting to worry about you.

But now I see that you are just fine. Just fine...

J. S. said...

I hope you have me for Christmas! I have a space cleared on the bookshelf!

Allens, Inc. said...

I wasted way too much time on this blog after your email. Loved it! I've got about 6 posts I want to pirate from these gals. By the way, LOVE your new photo of the 'do. You and Chace are both so good lookin', not the mention that little lady or yourn.

Nicole said...

i want this! is that a new haircut you're sporting?! it's so cute! i hope you all have a great Christmas!