Thursday, August 26, 2010

quote of the day


Me: (Moan.) I don't feel so good.
Chace: (Sniff.) You don't smell so good.

And alas, he's right. Thanks for the honesty.

1 comment:

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Rivka--hope you're feeling (and smelling) better! Happy Anniversary to you two. You were my first friend to get married. Four years! Crazy.

Thanks for your nice comment about our cuteness. I should change our blog name. "Cutie Staggs"? Or maybe "Brian the Cute, and Family"? I'll work on that.

To answer your questions, I got the blue outfit in Park City at the Carter's outlet. But only because Charlotte had a blowout while we were shopping for Brian and I hadn't packed her a spare. Man, if I got a new outfit every time I wet my pants. . .

Anyway, I have a Canon Rebel and I love it. It has been so much fun and I feel like it can do everything my limited skill level requires right now. I recommend it, but Nikon has a similar type camera if you want to check out both options. A little pricey, yes. But I say it's a "good investment." :)