Hey Rivka and Chase! This is Joelle Birano. I'm not sure if you remember us. We were in 199th ward together. I just wanted to drop by and say congrats on your little girl! We just had a girl a few days after you guys I believe (April 15). Irene pointed me toward your blog when I was overdue and impatient in hopes that I would understand that labor really can start at ANY moment. What a wonderful story! Anyway, this comment is a mile long. Glad to see you online! Take care!
2 comments:
Hey Rivka and Chase! This is Joelle Birano. I'm not sure if you remember us. We were in 199th ward together. I just wanted to drop by and say congrats on your little girl! We just had a girl a few days after you guys I believe (April 15). Irene pointed me toward your blog when I was overdue and impatient in hopes that I would understand that labor really can start at ANY moment. What a wonderful story! Anyway, this comment is a mile long. Glad to see you online! Take care!
She is so cute! I love the pictures! She has the cutest expressions :)
Post a Comment