amazing! i loved that book and read and following it faithfully with brooklyn - and she was a GREAT sleeper. with addy i assumed i remembered everything and her sleeping - horrible. i think i'm gonna have to reread it again whenever a third one comes around! she sure is a cutie!!!
I just found your blog through the Carn's. Miss Matilda could not be any cuter!!! I love seeing how much she is loved. You and Chase are such wonderful parents. She is just perfect.
She is adorable!! I love seeing how she is growing! We hope to see her in the flesh before we head off to Bangkok for 3 years- if not we'll be doing lots of blog stalking:)
I'm jealous. Mine is the same age as yours and I am still awaiting the slept through the night announcement. Hopefully in a week or so it will happen so I can thank Babywise as well! Don't you love it!
6 comments:
She is definitely advanced... and I'm not just saying that because she is my offspring.
amazing! i loved that book and read and following it faithfully with brooklyn - and she was a GREAT sleeper. with addy i assumed i remembered everything and her sleeping - horrible. i think i'm gonna have to reread it again whenever a third one comes around! she sure is a cutie!!!
I just found your blog through the Carn's. Miss Matilda could not be any cuter!!! I love seeing how much she is loved. You and Chase are such wonderful parents. She is just perfect.
She is so pretty and that smile is adorable!
She is adorable!! I love seeing how she is growing! We hope to see her in the flesh before we head off to Bangkok for 3 years- if not we'll be doing lots of blog stalking:)
I'm jealous. Mine is the same age as yours and I am still awaiting the slept through the night announcement. Hopefully in a week or so it will happen so I can thank Babywise as well! Don't you love it!
Post a Comment