We have just been notified by an unfortunate reader that one of the songs on our
playlist was somehow changed and contained some major profanity (it was Ingrid
Michaelson's The Way I Am. There are two versions of the song on
playlist.com and I guess the one we had was changed! If it's on your
playlist, you may want to check and make sure the same thing hasn't happened to you.) The problem has been remedied and I just wanted to
apologize to any unsuspecting reader/listener who may have been subjected to that. Thanks for letting me know! (And sorry, sweet little Clara!)
3 comments:
Ohmygoodness, that's a crack-up! I actually do have your playlist bookmarked because I LOVE IT! Not the naughty song...I mean your taste in music is lovely and I enjoy the songs on your playlist. AND your little daughter is absolutely precious!!! Wish you were closer so we could see her in person. Give her a sweet hug and kiss for our family!! Lots of love to you!!
P.S. move back here!!
Alexis, I love you. And I'm glad you like my playlist. I just wanted you to know: if you enjoy my taste, you'll probably enjoy my sister's and dad's as well.
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/10924404235/standalone
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/18730834187/standalone
We all steal from eachother! This apple didn't fall far from the tree!
Please give all my love to your fam. You're some of the best people I know. Take care!
Coolio! I've checked them out and you're right, I like them! I especially like the yodeling by the Cackle Sisters :D Thanks Rivka. Love to you!!
Post a Comment