Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graduation


Well folks, we really did it. We're college graduates. Oh, wait. PSYCHE! Rivka still has an online class to finish! Who did she think she was kidding!? But she's not thinking about that till vacation is over! So, as I was saying, we're college graduates! Here are some of the photos of that memorable day. Thanks to Ma and Pa Wilcoxson for bringing the photoshoot (although I know you won’t want to take credit for some of these!)









You may kiss the graduate!


4 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats Chase and Rivka! We miss you!

Annalea said...

Hooray! Good for both of you. :o)

A C said...

Congrats guys! We are so excited for you to be moving on to the next part of your lives (minus the online class, hee,hee). Let's keep in touch!

Noelle said...

Awesome pics, I'm glad you guys got to graduate together. It makes the whole experience just that much more fun. :)